Our logo is really important to us. Comprising the rose graphic device with the word "VisitEngland" or “EnjoyEngland”, it is the property of VisitEngland and cannot be reproduced without our specific prior approval.
Examples where use of our logo is permitted:
• If you are a news organisation writing about us or one of our activities
• If we are sponsoring an activity or speaking at your event
• It is our policy that our logo be used without modification and in an appropriate manner.
Examples of prohibited use include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Any implication of endorsement by us or our activities
• Commercial uses (e.g. placement of the logo on product packaging)
• Combination of our logo with another logo.
We reserve the right to stop you from using our logo if we do not consider its use to be appropriate.
To request a licence to use the VisitEngland logo please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the intended use.